Concerts and Events Festivals World
Top » Music » Concerts and Events » Festivals » World» Celtic
» Eclipse Festivals
- Aloha Concert Jam - Annual Hawaiian music festival featuring top name Hawaiian artists. Held in Long Beach, California. Site contains history, photo gallery, contest, directions, ticket information, and contact information.
- American Roots Music Festival - Features pacific northwest american roots musicians and composers. Educational workshops proceed an evening concert. Festival raises monies to fund music education in local schools.
- Chicago Tyagaraja Utsavam - The annual festival is a tribute to St Tyagaraja who was a main contributor to Carnatic Music ( Indian Classical ). Held in the Chicago area during the Labor Day weekend.
- Festivalul Top t Buzau - Top t este cel mai longeviv festival rock din Romania, cel mai puternic, zic unii, cel mai serios si bine organizat, zic altii, oricum unul dintre marile repere ale rockului romanesc, spunem noi.
- Gator by The Bay - Annual Cajun and Zydeco music festival held on San Diego Bay. Site includes event information.
- Monterey World Music Festival - Features artists from around the world who put a contemporary spin on traditional songs. Held in Monterey, California.
- No Borders Music Festival - Features a variety of musicians from different cultural backgrounds. Site contains schedule, line-up, artist information, event history, and contact information.
- North East Kingdom Music Festival - Northeast Kingdom Music Festival on August 6 & 7, 2004 Hieroglyphics, Israel Vibration, The Breakestra, Cyro Baptista and Beat the Donkey, The Spam All Stars, NY dub commandos Dub is a Weapon, Dujeous? Check out NEKMF.com for tickets and details!
- Port Fairy Spring Music Festival - The festival is an annual celebration of Australian and Japanese cultures. Held in Port Fairy, Victoria.
- Rainforest World Music Festival 2000 - Official site. Held in Sarawak, Malaysia and features artists from Borneo, the Amazon Basin, Equatorial Africa, and Asia.
- Rhythms of the World Free Festival of World Music - Annual multicultural event held in Hitchin, England.
- Rocket Festival - The *Rocket* Festival is a three day festival of contemporary and traditional music, performance and sculpture set in a beautiful site in the heart of Andalucia in the deep south of Spain. The the festival brings together a diverse range of entertainment. Bands, DJ's and performers from Andalucia and the rest of Spain will share a stage with artists from Britain, Austria, France and elsewhere in Europe.
- Sierra Nevada World Music Festival - Offering 3 days of world and reggae music. 2001 festival slated for June 22, 23 and 24, in Frogtown, Angels Camp, California. Site also features information on past festivals.
- Solipse - Full solar eclipse and solstice festival site. 10 days of music performance, peace, love and psychedelics. Held in Zambia from June 15 - 25, 2001.
- TASTEFEST, MORE THAN A FOOD FESTIVAL - Imagine a carnival where, instead of riding the roller coasters and carousels, you could sample taster portions of dishes from all over the world. That’s Tastefest! 20 Irish based restaurants with sample portions and tasters from the world’s most exciting cuisines, all topped off with a blend of live music, children’s entertainment and a host of interesting food and drink related stands. Tastefest - every taste catered for, every flavour served! It has been described as a “Food Funderland” where visitors pay a nominal entry fee (€10) to enter the festival and then buy tokens which they can use on the restaurants of their choice for their thrilling epicurean ride. There will be live concerts over the 3 days to showcase all the talent present in Ireland on the World music scene. Not to be missed
- The International World Music Festival - A core group of mutliculural performers touring the U.S. playing a varied program of culturally identifiable music from around the globe. Featuring artist information and tour dates.
- Transylvania Free Festival - Annual festival that bring together all music styles from all the World. Held in Transylvania, Romania.
- WOMAD - The World of Music Arts and Dance Organisation, founded by Peter Gabriel, organizes festivals around the world and releases CDs through its own Select label. Site includes information on each festival, an events schedule, and news.
- Womad USA - An annual 3-day world music festival held in Redmond, Washington, including artists and performers from all over the world.
- World Creole Music Festival - Official site. Held in Festival City, Roseau, Dominica and features musicians from around the world.